The time has come to re-appraise the role that our outer suburbs play in the life of the city and to evolve a set of policies that support a process of sustainable transformation. There are many ways in which we can imagine how lifestyles can be enhanced, especially in areas which currently lag behind the rest of the capital in social and economic terms. Some call this movement for change #Supurbia.
- The evidence for potential in the suburbs
- Policy suggestions for unlocking the potential
- The inherent value that can be unleashed
- A design framework
- Business models for delivering Supurbia
- The economic context and potential
- Enhancing the ecological diversity
- A revolution in transportation
If you plan on attending the event, please RSVP to: kate.mcfadden@HTA.co.uk.