Connect with London’s leaders and help set the policy agenda by joining the Centre for London Supporters Network – a group of organisations with a shared vision for all London could be.
The network is London-wide, not sector specific – giving you a unique opportunity to make valuable connections across topics and industries.
Our member exclusive roundtables give you an opportunity for private discussion with London’s leaders.
Meeting under the Chatham House rule, these events are ideal opportunities for learning and networking.
Our recent roundtable speakers include:
- Andy Lord, Transport for London Chief Operating Officer, on the future of London’s transport network
- Mark Wild, former CEO on Crossrail on lessons learnt from delivering the Elizabeth Line
- Tom Copley, Deputy Mayor for Housing & Residential Development on Affordable Housing in London
- Justine Simons, Deputy Mayor for Culture & Creative Industries on What’s Next for Culture & Creative Industries in London
- Lyn Garner, Chief Executive of the London Legacy Development Corporation on lessons learnt from the 2012 Olympics
- Bek Seeley, European Managing Director for Development at Lendlease on the built environment: thinking differently about people
Members of the Supporters Network can contribute to and benefit from our thought leadership with:
- Early access to our policy update e-mails and upcoming research
- Priority invitations to our events, including The London Conference – the cornerstone of London’s policy calendar.
Central London Forward
City of London Corporation
David Chipperfield Architect
Greater London Authority
London Borough of Brent
London Borough of Ealing
London Borough of Hounslow
London Borough of Lambeth
London Borough of Lewisham
London Borough of Newham
London Communications Agency
Places for London Ltd (formerly TTL Properties Ltd)
Port of London Authority
Royal Borough of Greenwich
Team London Bridge
The Earls Court Development Company
The Social Innovation Partnership
Westminster City Council
If you’re interested in exploring how membership could work for you, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss with our team.