- Expo 2025: Should London bid?6th July 2015 6:30 pm
Would London be right to bid for the 2025 world's fair? What would it mean for business, tourism and culture? What impact would it have on our communities, and what challenges would have to be overcome to ensure a positive legacy?
- What next for London's rail services?14th July 2015 6:30 pm
With London set to grow to 10 million people by 2030, what steps should policymakers and TfL take to improve our rail infrastructure?
- #LondonMayor: The Conservative Hustings20th July 2015 6:30 pm
Centre for London hosts a major hustings debate, where contenders for the Conservative candidacy for Mayor of London make their pitch.
- The London Conference 201518th November 2015 9:00 am
Centre for London hosts the London Conference 2015, the annual gathering where London's leaders discuss the future of the capital.
- London Essays: Soft Power
13th April 2015
Centre for London launches London Essays, a new journal for London. Each issue focuses on a particular theme or challenge of relevance to London and other cities. Issue 1 looks at London's soft power.
- This Is For Everyone: Connecting Young People and the Tech City Cluster
25th March 2015
How can we best address the digital skills shortage facing East London's 'Tech City' cluster? We call for London's tech firms to collaborate in scaling up a series of digital learning programmes to meet the skills gap and boost local employment.
- Trading Places: Maximising London's Exports Potential
10th November 2014
Trading Place looks at the changing patterns of London’s exports and of the value and accessibility of services designed to support forms with export potential.
- The Brightest Star: A Manifesto for London
27th October 2014
The Brightest Star, Centre for London's Manifesto for London, sets out a bold agenda for the capital, centred on the devolution of power from central government, alongside measures to strengthen the accountability of London leaders.
- The Airports Commission's recommendations mean little when pitted against local politics
30th June 2015
Howard Davies' recommendation to expand Heathrow is likely to fall on deaf ears, both in the Cabinet and City Hall
- Cities can boost UK trade - but they need a helping hand
26th June 2015
The Cole Commission reports this week with recommendations for UK exports strategy. But it ignores the role that cities can play, writes Richard Brown
- Heathrow expansion row dominates Labour hustings
18th June 2015
The Evening Standard report on the #LondonMayor Labour hustings debate hosted by Centre for London
- Event Summary: #LondonMayor Labour Hustings
17th June 2015
Full content from our #LondonMayor Labour hustings is now available