- #LondonMayor: The Conservative Hustings2nd September 2015 6:30 pm
Centre for London hosts a major hustings debate, where contenders for the Conservative candidacy for Mayor of London make their pitch.
- The right minimum wage for London?3rd September 2015 1:00 pm
Centre for London launches new research into the economic impact of the Government's new Living Wage.
- Intermediate Housing Commission: Launch of Findings1st October 2015 4:00 pm
Centre for London launches the findings of its Commission and proposes new measures to improve housing options for Londoners on modest incomes.
- The London Conference 201518th November 2015 9:00 am
Centre for London hosts the London Conference 2015, the annual gathering where London's leaders discuss the future of the capital.
- London Essays: Technology
6th July 2015
Issue 2 of London Essays looks at how technology is changing London and the lives of its people, and the role new technologies can play in addressing the city's challenges.
- London Essays: Soft Power
13th April 2015
Centre for London launches London Essays, a new journal for London. Each issue focuses on a particular theme or challenge of relevance to London and other cities. Issue 1 looks at London's soft power.
- This Is For Everyone: Connecting Young People and the Tech City Cluster
25th March 2015
How can we best address the digital skills shortage facing East London's 'Tech City' cluster? We call for London's tech firms to collaborate in scaling up a series of digital learning programmes to meet the skills gap and boost local employment.
- Trading Places: Maximising London's Exports Potential
10th November 2014
Trading Place looks at the changing patterns of London’s exports and of the value and accessibility of services designed to support forms with export potential.
- The Future of East Thames Crossings
25th July 2015
Centre for London's Research Manager Sam Sims appeared on BBC London news to discuss our recommendations for Thames crossings development.
- Event summary: What next for London's rail services?
15th July 2015
Centre for London hosted TfL and transport experts in conversation to discuss how to best meet London's growing rail demand. Find out what was said here.
- Who will be the host of the new Great Exhibition?
13th July 2015
The Independent's Head of Business James Ashton looks at Centre for London's discussion on a potential bid to host Expo 2025.
- Will Osborne's social housing rent-rises for high earners discourage work?
10th July 2015
Centre for London's Research Manager Kat Hanna assesses the impact of the chancellor's new social housing rent rises.