A snapshot of how intricately London and the EU are intertwined
Innovation Districts and the Changing Geography of London's Knowledge Economy
- The Future of Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing Urban Regeneration in London27th June 2016 6:00 pm
Can crowdfunding better connect City Hall with London communities? Join the Greater London Authority and Centre for London for a panel discussion on the future of crowdfunding and civic participation in London.
- Can the London plan ensure affordable student rents?8th July 2016 9:00 am
Our Research Manager Kat Hanna will be speaking at this University of London Housing Services conference on how local authorities can work with universities for the benefit of communities.
- STOPPED: Public Attitudes to Housing Developments20th July 2016 8:30 am
London needs to build 500,000 homes over the next 10 years, and the same again in the following decade. Join us and an expert panel on Wednesday 20 July when we'll be presenting new research into the different factors that motivate opposition to new developments and suggest ways these ...
- A Chief Digital Officer for all Londoners
20th June 2016
Following the commitment made by Mayor of London Sadiq Khan to appoint a Chief Digital Officer, our latest report, produced in conjunction with London First, sets out the main requirements of the role.
- Continental Capital – London’s Links with Europe
9th June 2016
A snapshot of how intricately London and the EU are intertwined, in terms of population, workforce, academia, trade and travel.
- Spaces to Think: Innovation Districts and the Changing Geography of London's Knowledge Economy
14th April 2016
Spaces to Think examines how London’s existing universities, clusters and innovation districts are evolving and sets out recommendations on how they can be encouraged to grow.
- Housing and Inequality in London
4th April 2016
This report reveals three ways in which rapidly rising housing costs are increasing disparities in income and wealth in London.
- REFERENDUM RESULT RISKS DEEPENING DIVIDE BETWEEN LONDON AND ENGLISH REGIONS. MAYOR'S LEADERSHIP WILL BE ESSENTIAL IN ENSURING COHESION AND MAINTAINING SUCCESS.
24th June 2016
Sadiq must now use his mayoralty to win more power for London, and crucially to continue to promote the capital as a hub for workers, students and investors from the EU and around the world.
- When food is the question, cities are the answer
17th June 2016
Food is one of the unappreciated wonders of modern life. This is a sneak preview of the next issue of London Essays, which looks at London's thriving food economy and culture. Image: Alexis Jaworski
- Join our team
13th June 2016
Are you a recent graduate interested in public policy, cities and Centre for London's research programme? Then this could be the job for you. We're looking for an Intern to help support our events and communications teams over the next 6 months.
- How are the needs of young people changing?
6th June 2016
Centre for London has teamed up with London Youth to look at how the needs of young people are changing across five London Boroughs, in light of demographic and socio-economic change across the capital.