- DebateTech: launch of the Tech Manifesto9th February 2016 2:30 pm
Centre for London teams up with techUK and Tech London Advocates to launch a Tech Manifesto for London during a tech hustings.
- London Mayoral Hustings with the Evening Standard21st April 2016 6:30 pm
Centre for London is partnering with the Evening Standard to host a major public hustings where we will ask: How should Londoners vote in the May 2016 mayoral election?
- London’s Digital Future: The Mayoral Technology Manifesto
25th January 2016
Policy recommendations that show the new Mayor can support digital growth and innovation.
- Turning South London Orange: Reforming Suburban Rail to Support London's Next Wave of Growth
14th January 2016
Turning South London Orange makes the case for upgrading south London's rail network into the Overground.
- Inside Out: The New Geography of Wealth and Poverty in London
10th December 2015
Inside out looks at poverty and wealth in London and how inner and outer boroughs have changed since 2001.
- London Essays: Green
3rd December 2015
The third issue of London Essays focuses on the capital's natural environment and its contribution to global efforts to combat climate change.
- TfL Takeover Suburban Rail in London
19th January 2016
Here's some evidence of the huge appetite for change in south London.
- Why south London desperately needs the Overground
19th January 2016
Making the case for turning south London's suburban railway networks orange.
- Outer London is getting poorer
16th December 2015
Londonist covers our latest report, Inside Out: The New Geography of Wealth and Poverty in London. The article argues that the idea of inner London as deprived and outer London as leafy and better off is shifting. Poverty rates in inner London are falling, while rates in outer London are going up.
- Priorities for a new mayor: Highlights from #Lonconf15
20th November 2015
What are challenges facing London and what a new Mayor can do to tackle these? Leaders from the public and private sectors meet at the London Conference 2015, to suggest and debate solutions.