- The right minimum wage for London?15th September 2015 8:30 am
Centre for London launches new research into the economic impact of the Government's new Living Wage.
- Intermediate Housing Commission: Launch of FindingsDate TBC
Centre for London launches the findings of its Commission and proposes new measures to improve housing options for Londoners on modest incomes.
- The London Conference 201518th November 2015 9:00 am
Centre for London hosts the London Conference 2015, the annual gathering where London's leaders discuss the future of the capital.
- London Essays: Technology
6th July 2015
Issue 2 of London Essays looks at how technology is changing London and the lives of its people, and the role new technologies can play in addressing the city's challenges.
- London Essays: Soft Power
13th April 2015
Centre for London launches London Essays, a new journal for London. Each issue focuses on a particular theme or challenge of relevance to London and other cities. Issue 1 looks at London's soft power.
- This Is For Everyone: Connecting Young People and the Tech City Cluster
25th March 2015
How can we best address the digital skills shortage facing East London's 'Tech City' cluster? We call for London's tech firms to collaborate in scaling up a series of digital learning programmes to meet the skills gap and boost local employment.
- Trading Places: Maximising London's Exports Potential
10th November 2014
Trading Place looks at the changing patterns of London’s exports and of the value and accessibility of services designed to support forms with export potential.
- Mayoral hopeful Zac Goldsmith would stand down over third runway
3rd September 2015
The Guardian cover our #LondonMayor Conservative hustings, at which Tory contenders spoke together for the first time.
- Event Summary: #LondonMayor Conservative hustings
3rd September 2015
Centre for London held the first hustings debate between those competing to be Conservative London Mayoral candidate in 2016. Find out what was said.
- 5 big challenges for London: Can the next Mayor tackle them?
2nd September 2015
Potential candidates are competing to earn their party's nomination in next year's Mayoral election. But are some of the capital's biggest challenges beyond the Mayor's control?
- A New Beat
21st August 2015
The Economist looks at the legacy of Teach First, and highlights our 2014 report Lessons From London Schools.