Innovation Districts and the Changing Geography of London's Knowledge Economy
- Game Changing Tweets: The Role of Social Media in the 2016 London Mayoral Election4th May 2016 6:30 pm
With less than a month to go until the 2016 London Mayoral Election, Centre for London and the Centre for Analysis of Social Media (CASM) at Demos are teaming up to look at how the election is playing out on social media.
- Spaces to Think: Innovation Districts and the Changing Geography of London's Knowledge Economy
14th April 2016
Spaces to Think examines how London’s existing universities, clusters and innovation districts are evolving and sets out recommendations on how they can be encouraged to grow.
- Housing and Inequality in London
4th April 2016
This report reveals three ways in which rapidly rising housing costs are increasing disparities in income and wealth in London.
- Making the Most of London’s Big Sites
31st March 2016
This report identifies the most effective types of delivery structures which would transform London's large brownfield sites – and discusses new ways and approaches to meet the challenges of developing these sites.
- Keeping the Promise - A Manifesto for London
15th March 2016
Keeping the Promise - A Manifesto for London looks at how economic, social and environmental issues fit together, and sets out bold but practical policies to make London a more prosperous and inclusive city.
- Event Summary: Our Mayoral Head-to-Head Between Sadiq Khan and Zac Goldsmith
25th April 2016
Catch up on what turned out to be an animated mayoral debate between the top two polling candidates, in front of a sellout crowd at the Royal Geographical Society, chaired by Newsnight's Kirsty Wark.
- Event Summary: Launch of our new report on innovation districts
14th April 2016
This morning we were joined by an expert panel to discuss the findings of our new report on how London's booming knowledge economy is helping new innovation districts of companies and institutions to emerge.
- Coverage of our latest report Housing and Inequality in London
5th April 2016
Round-up of the media coverage on our latest report into how the housing crisis is driving inequality in London.
- Candidates Respond to Manifesto
16th March 2016
The mayoral candidates respond to Centre for London's manifesto.